Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Do you like bagels for breakfast?
We do here.
We love bagels for breakfast in our house.
Mostly we have them covered in chocolate spread!!
How about trying this healthier idea:
SunGold kiwifruit and strawberry breakfast bagels.
Delicious and healthy, bonus!!
How To Make A Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit And Strawberry Breakfast Bagel:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 plain or cinnamon bagel
- 50g ricotta cheese
- 2 Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, peeled
- 2 strawberries
- Place the ricotta and one Zespri® SunGold kiwifruitin a blender and puree until smooth.
- Toast the bagel, then spread the cheese andZespri® SunGold kiwifruit mixture over the bagel.
- Thinly slice the strawberries and Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit,and arrange on top of the ricotta cheese.
Per serving:356kcal, 7.5g fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 13.5g protein, 6g ﬁbre,55g carbohydrate, 17g, sugar, 0.9g salt
*Recipe and photography by Zespri® SunGold*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit And Strawberry Breakfast Bagel recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like this recipe:
Scrambled Eggs, Avocado and Parmigiano Reggiano Bagels:
I have just joined back up at the gym and once again I am trying to get back into a healthier routine. I plan to go regularly to improve my fitness and I need to start improving my diet too.
When I get to the gym I always work hard. Sometimes it is the getting to the gym that is the hard part!!
Rain, snow, or apathy often keeps me away though. If I do make it I like to eat healthy on my return home. I know how hard it was to burn off the calories!! So I don’t like wasting all that effort.
When I am into a good exercise routine I love to eat this for breakfast: