I love to make smoothies but for some reason, in Winter I forget to make them as much as I do in warmer weather. I am not really sure why? Maybe it is because they remind me of warm Summer mornings? Hot workouts at the gym? Running in the heat and making them after to cool down? Maybe because in Winter I fancy a nice change?
Do you love to drink smoothies but after trying something different for a change too?
How about trying this fun fruit smoothie bowl recipe out?
Today I am sharing this yummy Sungold kiwifruit, porridge and yogurt smoothie bowl topped with blueberries, pomegranate seeds, toasted coconut ﬂakes, mango, pumpkin seeds and edible ﬂowers.
How pretty does this breakfast fruit treat look all served up?
Makes a refreshing change to just drinking smoothies. It feels more like a breakfast too when eating your smoothie from a bowl.
How to make a Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit, Blueberry And Mango Smoothie Bowl:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 200mls 0% Greek yogurt
- 100mls semi skimmed milk
- 2tbsp porridge oats
- 2 Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Blueberries, pomegranate seeds, toasted coconut ﬂakes, mango, pumpkin seeds and edible ﬂowers.
- Place the yogurt, milk, 1 Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit and oats in a blender and blitz for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Arrange the fruit over the surface in whatever pattern you wish and eat immediately.
Per serving:353kcal, 5g fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 29g protein, 6g ﬁbre, 46g carbohydrate, 26g sugar, 0.3g salt
Recipe and photography by Zespri® SunGold. No Payment was received.
What do you think?
Fancy trying this kiwifruit, blueberry and mango smoothie out?
The great thing about smoothie bowls is experimenting with the different topping too. What kind of topping would you add to top your smoothie bowls?