Today I have a beautiful looking and very tasty recipe to share with you. Fancy making a Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, with a Ginger And Maple Crust? A cheesecake would be perfect for any Christmas celebrations you have coming up.
I love cheesecakes.
This cheesecake has a tasty gingerbread biscuit base combined together with maple syrup and butter, how yummy. Also eggnog and rum in the topping. You can also add some berries or fruit on the very top of your choice.
Cheesecakes are one of my favourite treats alone side brownies, how yummy!! I could eat them every day if my husband would let me!!
- 135g gingerbread biscuits
- 25g maple syrup
- 60g melted butter
- 300g cream cheese
- 250g maple sugar
- 35g plain flour
- 220ml eggnog
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tbsp white rum
- Pre heat oven to 180ºC.
- Combine Serves 8-10 crushed biscuits, maple syrup and butter in a bowl and then press into a 9-inch spring mould.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until golden. Leave to cool.
- Blend the cream cheese, maple sugar, eggnog, rum, nutmeg and eggs.
- Fold flour to finish.
- Pour mixture into the pre-baked crust and bake for 40-50 mins.
- Remove from oven, loosen cake rim, cool and remove cake ring.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- Serve with seasonal fruits or a topping of your choice.
- For an alternative, all year round cheesecake base, lime and orange is perfect for summertime, or try rum and raisin for an autumnal flavour.
- Add some fruit purée or maple ice cream to complement the cheesecake.
Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust Recipe c/o We Love Maple
What do you think, fancy making this Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust?
What is your all time favourite treat? This one sounds delicious, now I can not wait to make one myself.