Fancy trying out this Butternut Squash, Turkey And Stilton Quiche recipe?
This is a really easy way to use up Christmas leftovers and can be served as a Boxing Day lunch or supper meal. It is best accompanied by a nice a tasty salad or some new potatoes. What’s not to love about this recipe?
How To Make A Butternut Squash, Turkey And Stilton Quiche:
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Product: Pyrex glass flan dish
- 250g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 320g pack ready prepared shortcrust pastry
- 200g cooked turkey, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 100g stilton cheese, crumbled
- 3 medium eggs
- 300ml single cream
- ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
How To Make:
1. Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 200 C. Place the squash into a roasting tin and drizzle with oil, cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
2. Line the lightly oiled 24cm Pyrex quiche dish with the pastry.
3. Put squash, turkey and stilton into the dish, beat the eggs with the cream, pepper and chilli flakes and pour over.
4. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and set.
Recipe c/o Pyrex.
What do you think of this Butternut Squash, Turkey And Stilton Quiche recipe?
Fancy making one?
You might also like:
BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches:
This recipe is quick and easy – using bought puff pastry it’s a twist on a classic quiche. Crème fraiche, eggs and pink peppercorns work together beautifully and the final result looks & tastes divine.
Smoked Trout, Duck Egg and Watercress Quiche with Davidstow® 18 Month Extra Mature Cheddar:
Quintessentially British, a quiche should be the mainstay of any summer picnic or light lunch.
This recipe combines smoked trout, duck egg, watercress and a strong cheddar to create something really special for the whole family.