Are you looking for a new and tasty stuffing recipe to try out?
Fancy trying out this Cavolo Nero Stuffing recipe out?
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20-25 minutes
How To Make Cavolo Nero Stuffing:
- ½ x 500g pack cavolo nero
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped (160g)
- 10g sage, chopped
- 454g sausage meat
- 100g breadcrumbs
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Grease a large baking tray.
- Cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and roughly chop in a food processor. Cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes, add the sage and cook for a further 1 minute. Cool and stir into the sausage meat with the cavolo nero and breadcrumbs, season.
- Mould into 16 balls and place on the prepared tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked throughout.
- Serve with roast turkey and all the trimmings.
- Press into an ovenproof dish and bake for the same time instead of making stuffing balls.
Recipe c/o Discover Cavolo Nero
What do you think of this Cavolo Nero Stuffing recipe?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these posts:
Creamy Cavolo Nero And Chestnut Stir Fry:
Serve with sherry.
Try this recipe with an Oloroso or Palo Cortado sherry.
Both kinds are dry but rich and well matched to creamy foods as well as more traditional tapas.
They will also pick up the rounded nuttiness of the chestnuts.
Cavolo Nero, Noodle & Miso Stir Fry:
Is it lunchtime yet?
Fancy making up this healthy and colourful stir-fry?
Full of Cavolo Nero, carrots, broccoli, cashew nuts and thick noodles all mixed together nicely.
A perfectly healthy lunch or dinner idea.