Happy Creative Monday 🙂 Welcome to this weeks blog hop!! Hope you have had a lovely weekend? It has been lovely this weekend and not too cold.
Monday has soon came around again!! Christmas is just under 2 weeks away. Eek, I still have so much to do!! My boys will be home from Uni at the end of the week and I am so looking forward to seeing them and spending some family time together.
As always, I have a great selection of blogs to share with you this week. A Christmas porch, a lovely money jar idea, beautiful table settings to great outfits and gift ideas!!
Grab a coffee and I hope you enjoy the blog hop as much as I do.
Love Valarie from Coco et La Vie en Rose blue boots. They look stunning.
Kelli and Kristi from Lolly Jane share their beautiful Farmhouse Christmas Porch
Love Jennie’s Boho Tunic
How sweet is Andrea’s Christmas Mone Jars idea!? Great for giving to older children when your not sure what to buy them. My perfect present too, money and sweets 🙂
I am loving velvet at the minute and how lovely is Debbie’s from Fashion Fairy Dust’s Jacket!?
Debbie is all ready for Christmas. How pretty are these colours together!! A Debbie-Dabble Christmas is full of Christmas inspiration.
Love pops of red. Especially in Winter. Red is such a cheerful colour. Tif from Bright On A Budget shares this lovely leather plaid and sparkle outfit.
Ada from Elegance And Mommyhood shares her weekend wants. Such a great list. I want all of these too.
Catherine from Smashing Plates Tablescapes shares her beautiful Christmas tablescape.
Talking of Tables. I love to stop by and see what Penny’s Christmas Tablescape looks like. Beautiful as always.
Want to join us this week?
Creative Mondays Link Up Rules:
- Please link up to a specific post. Link a creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Not just your main blog.
- Feel free to add up to 5 different creative posts.
- Please follower me, your host on Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest or any social media channel you use most and let me know how you have followed so I can follow you back.
- Please try to visit and comment on as many posts in the creative Mondays link up as possible. Please stop by the bloggers that have commented blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo