December already!? How did that happen? This year has flown by!
Happy Monday everyone 🙂
Welcome to this weeks Creative Mondays linky party!!
Hope you have had a lovely weekend? I have a great selection of blogs to share with you this week from beautiful outfits, creative chair covers, yummy food to tips on how to stay warm and cosy this Winter.
Grab a coffee and I hope you enjoy the blog hop as much as I do. It makes my Mondays brighter, seeing how creative everyone is.
Shauna over at Lipgloss And Lace Is Feeling Festive and looks stunning in this outfit. Love everything about this look.
How sweet are these DIY Christmas Tartan Chair Covers!?
Lisa share her New Favorite Timepiece- Jord Watches.
Pamela shares some yummy Quick tortilla Breakfast.
The Style Tune shares The Bath City Guide.
Penny From Pennys Treasures shares her farmhouse style Christmas mante.
Ashleigh shares 5 WayTo Stay Cozy For The Holidays.
Julie from Sum Of Their Stories shares her paper serviette poinsettias.
Andrea shares her Holiday Traditions
Want to link up this week?
Creative Mondays Guidelines:
- Please link up to a specific post. Link a creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Not just your main blog.
- Feel free to add up to 5 different creative posts.
- Please follower me, your host on Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest or any social media channel you use most and let me know how you have followed so I can follow you back.
- Please try to visit and comment on as many posts in the creative Mondays link up as possible. Please stop by the bloggers that have commented blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo