Are you looking for a Christmas Yule Log recipe?
Fancy having a go at making this Exotic Christmas Yule Log?
30 minutes preparation – 30 minutes cooking
How Yo Make A Exotic Christmas Yule Log:
- 1 can of Pineapple Slices in Juice Del Monte
- 1 can of Mango Slices in Light Syrup Del Monte
- Peel of 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 30g of butter
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 10cl of single cream
- 180g white chocolate
- 50g of grated coconut
- 60g of sugar
- 2 vanilla sugar sachets
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 80g of flour
How To Make:
1. Dice the mango slices and put them in a pan with the butter and the vanilla sugar. Cook for 20 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 200/220 degrees. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Mix the yolks with the caster sugar and the lemon zest. Add the flour, the yeast and the cold milk. Beat the egg whites and add them to the mix.
3. Spread the mix obtained on baking paper previously buttered and placed on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the biscuit from the sheet onto a wet kitchen towel, roll it and let it cool down. Unroll the biscuit, spread the mango compote and the pineapple pieces, and roll the biscuit again.
5. Melt the white chocolate with the cream and 35g of grated coconut. Cover the biscuit with the mix then sparkle with the rest of grated coconut.
6. Leave the yule log at least 6 hours in the fridge before serving.
Recipe c/o Del Monte.
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Exotic Christmas Yule Log recipe?
You might also like this post:
Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle:
We love making trifles at Christmas time and today I have this delicious Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle to share with you.