Gingerbread Latte Dairy And Gluten Free.
Create a seasonal coffee delight in the comfort of your own home.
Gingerbread Latte Dairy And Gluten Free:
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
Serves/Makes: 15-20 mini gingerbread men
Made using: Gluten Free Gingerbread Biscuit Mix
For The Mini Gingerbread Men:
1 x 250g Delicious Alchemy Gingerbread Biscuit Mix
2tbsp Golden Syrup
40g Dairy Free Spread
1. Empty the Gingerbread Mix into a bowl and add the egg, dairy free spread and golden syrup. Mix together until a soft ball of dough is formed. Wrap in clingfilm and place in the freezer for 60 minutes.
2. Roll the dough out in between two sheets of clingfilm, peel back the top layer and cut out the gingerbread men. Place onto a lined baking tray and put in the fridge for 30 minutes. Remove from the fridge and bake for 12 minutes or until they are golden brown on the edges.
3. Leave to cool on a wire rack
For The Syrup:
150g Caster Sugar
1tsp Ground Ginger
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. In a saucepan, add the sugar, water and spices and bring to the boil. Simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Take off the heat and leave to cool, then transfer into an airtight container (this will keep for up to 1 week)
For The Coffee:
1 tsp Instant Coffee
2tsp Hot Water
280ml Milk Alternative – Soya or Almond work well
¼ tsp Ground ginger
Dairy Free Whipped Cream, or more Milk Alternative, frothed
1. In your latte glass, mix together the coffee and hot water until the coffee has dissolved. Then, add the syrup.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Then, pour into the latte glass and decorate with dairy-free whipped cream or frothed milk alternative, mini gingerbread men and a sprinkle of ground ginger. With any leftover gingerbread men, crumble them up and sprinkle on top of your latte.
What do you think of this Gingerbread Latte Dairy And Gluten Free?
Fancy trying this recipe?
Recipe c/o Delicious Alchemy. No payment was received.
You Might Also Like These Gluten-Free Recipes And Posts.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: