Hello and happy Friday.
Have you ever tried or cooked duck before?
Today’s recipe is c/o Pyrex and they are sharing their Honey-Glazed Roast Duck recipe.
Fancy trying this recipe?
How To cook Honey-Glazed Roast Duck:
Cooking Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Product: Pyrex Classic Glass oval Casserole 5.8 L
- 1 x 2kg duck
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 150ml orange juice
- 30g butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Steamed green beans
- Roasted sweet potatoes
How To Cook:
1. Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Pat the duck dry with kitchen paper, then season with salt and black pepper. Trim off any excess fat from the inside of the duck and truss with kitchen string.
2. Combine the honey, vinegar and orange juice in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a gentle boil for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the butter and soy sauce and simmer for five minutes.
4. Place the duck, breast-side down, in the Pyrex Easy Grip Chicken Roaster. Brush the glaze all over and roast for 45 minutes.
5. Flip the duck over and roast, breast-side up, for another 45 minutes until done. Leave to rest for 15 minutes before carving, then serve with green beans and sweet potatoes.
Recipe c/o Pyrex.
What do you think of this recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Glynn Purnell’s Duck Spring Rolls:
Fancy trying some duck in your Spring rlls? How about making some Glynn Purnell’s Duck Spring Rolls?
Smoked Trout, Duck Egg and Watercress Quiche with Davidstow® 18 Month Extra Mature cheddar:
Quintessentially British, a quiche should be the mainstay of any summer picnic or light lunch.
This recipe combines smoked trout, duck egg, watercress and a strong cheddar to create something really special for the whole family.