Welcome to a snowy weekend blog hop.
About an hour ago I jumped out of bed and opened up the curtains up wide to see if the snow had arrived. And it has!! I was looking for it all day yesterday as we had been warned it was on its way. ❆
Only a dusting at the minute and the children are not too pleased they have to go to school. They would have loved a snow day.
Now lets just hold tight and wait and see if it settles. They would love to be able to make a snowman when the come home from school.⛄
I like to see the snow for a little while, then I like to lock myself indoors and drink hot chocolate to keep warm!
Do you have snow?
How do you like to stay warm on snow days?
Want to join us this week for a fun weekend blog hop?
Please follow the weekend blog hop rules:
- Link up any family friendly posts. Have fun and enjoy yourself it is Friday!? Yeah!! Grab your favourite drink and join us at the blog hop. Links can be on any topic as you would like to share. They can including recipes, crafts, decor, style, household tips, anything that you have been writing about lately.
- Please follow me your host of this weekend blog hop on at least one social media channel of your choice. All ways to follow can be found on the sidebar above.
- Feel free to add as many posts of your choice on this snowy weekend blog hop.
- Please try and support your fellow blog hopper by visiting some of the other posts that have linked up to the blog hop too. Makes the blog hop more fun for everyone.
- Feel free to tweet me at @clairejustineo your posts links using the #weekendbloghop hashtag in your social media posts.
Happy Weekend!! Enjoy the snow if you have any.
Keep warm and safe. See you at another blog hop soon.