What is for breakfast?
Porridge with a twist anyone?
Fancy making some Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
How To Make Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge:
- 1 pint Rachel’s Organic milk
- 4 tbsp oatbran
- 1/2 pint apple Juice
- 1 handful raisins
- 1 apple
- Ground cinnamon or mixed spice
How To Make:
1. Grate the apple into a bowl and set aside just before you make the porridge.
2. Put the oatbran in a small saucepan with 1/2 pint of milk and the apple juice, cook over a high heat, stirring continuously.
3. As the porridge starts to thicken add the raisins.
4. When the porridge has thickened, remove from the heat and stir in the grated apple. Pour the porridge into bowls and serve with the rest of the milk and a sprinkling of cinnamon or mixed spice.
Recipe c/o Rachel’s
What do you think of this Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You may also like these porridge recipes:
Roasted Plum And Fennel Porridge:
Another tasty twist to porridge; Roasted Plum and Fennel Porridge.
Energising Porridge by Barleycup. Barleycup is known for its delicious range of instant gluten-free drinks made from roasted cereals and chicory root, but it also makes a tasty addition to a host of recipes – from breakfast to drinks and desserts. Energising Porridge.
Maple Pear Porridge:
Love Maple Syrup? Maple Pear Porridge anyone? Delicious.
Looking for a different breakfast porridge recipe? How about trying this Pumpkin Porridge!?
Cinnamon Spiced Morning Porridge Bowl:
Love cinnamon? How about making up this yummy Cinnamon Spiced Morning Porridge Bowl.
Blackberry And Cacao Porridge:
Fancy making your morning porridge taste different? How about this Blackberry And Cacao Porridge?
Nothing better than a nice and warm breakfast on a cold Winters morning. Especially when you have to get up early to walk the dog.