Avocado Breakfast Smoothie.
Fancy making this tasty Avocado Breakfast Smoothie for breakfast?
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
How To Make A Avocado Breakfast Smoothie:
- 1 large ripe Avocado
- 1 Kiwi Fruit
- 1 small Banana
- 20g fresh Spinach Leaves
- 300ml Acti Leaf Unsweetened Soya Milk
- 2 tsp Grandessa Squeezy Honey
- 1 Lime
How To Make:
- Juice the lime and put into a bowl.
- Cut the avocado in half – remove the stone and scoop out the flesh.
- Add the avocado flesh to the lime juice and toss to coat.
- Peel and chop the banana and kiwi.
- Put all the above into a liquidiser along with the honey, soya milk and spinach leaves.
- Blend until smooth, then serve.
This superfood smoothie costs just 44p per serving. Recipe c/o Aldi.
What do you think of this breakfast recipe?
Fancy making this Avocado Breakfast Smoothie?
Try now or pin for later.
You might also like these avocado recipes:
Orange, Avocado and Pineapple Juice Smoothie:
If like me you love avocados in all smoothie, you might like this one: Orange, Avocado and Pineapple Juice Smoothie.
Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie:
How about trying another delicious smoothie recipe: Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie? So good for you too. What is not to love?
Zesty Avocado And Lime Cake:
Zesty avocado and lime cake. How yummy!! Avocado and lime are the perfect pairings – so why not try in a sweet and delicious tea loaf.
Avocado Mango Salad:
Looking for a yummy and avocado salad? Fancy making a nice and refreshing Avocado Mango Salad?
Avocado, Quinoa And Radish Salad:
Fancy trying this avocado, quinoa and radish salad out for lunch?
This super salad combines smooth and creamy avocado with light and crunchy quinoa, radish and green beans.
Let us know if you get to try out any of these tasty recipes.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: