Fancy making this; Beyond The Kale?
– Kale, apple juice, sugar syrup and lime juice blended together as a smoothie.
Tuscan Potatoes with Pork Loin Steaks and Pancetta.
How To Make A Beyond the Kale Smoothie:
1. Add a few leafs of kale to a blender
2. Add apple juice, lime juice and sugar syrup
3. Blend together and serve in a tall, chilled glass
4. Garnish with a large kale leaf and enjoy!
How To Make Tuscan Potatoes With Pork Loin Steaks And Pancetta:
Prep in: 10 mins
Cook in: 20 mins
- 2 medium Smooth potatoes, such as Desiree
- 5 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 pork loin steaks
- 4 slices of pancetta
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 5 sage leaves, chopped or 1tsp dried sage
How To Make:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
2. Slice the potatoes into 1cm pieces. Place into a pan of salted boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes, drain and leave to cool.
3. Take two slices of the pancetta and lay them side by side. Place the pork in the middle and wrap the pancetta around the pork.
4. Lay the potatoes onto a non-stick baking tray, sprinkle with the lemon zest and scatter over the sage, season with salt and milled pepper. Place the pork on top, drizzle with the last of the olive oil and bake for about 20 minutes, until the pork is cooked through and the potatoes have crisped a little around the edges.
5. Serve with your favourite vegetable.
Credits: c/o The Alchemist and Love Potatoes / Potatoes: More than a bit on the side campaign. No payment was received.
What do you think?
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below and do not forget to let us know if you got to try any of these recipes out.