Hello and happy Monday.
I hope you have a nice weekend?
Are you looking for a nice and tasty breakfast recipe?
Fancy making some Breakfast Pancakes with Crispy Bacon?
How To Make Breakfast Pancakes with Crispy Bacon:
- 2 eggs
- 5 – 7 tbsp milk
- 150g/5oz self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle® Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 150g pack sliced pancetta
- 4 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup®
- coarsely ground black pepper
How To Make:
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Place the flour, sugar and salt in large bowl, make a well in the centre, pour in the liquid and mix beat with wooden spoon to make a smooth, thick batter. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a non-stick frying pan until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat a little oil in a separate frying pan. Carefully drop large spoonfuls of the pancake mixture into the hot frying pan and cook for 2 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Slide the pancakes onto serving plates and top with the bacon. Drizzle over the golden syrup, sprinkle with pepper and serve.
TIP: Pancetta is a smoked, streaky Italian bacon usually available sliced wafer-thin or roughly diced. If you can¹t get hold of it, use regular smoked streaky bacon.
Recipe c/o Lyle’s Golden Syrup.This recipe is made using Lyle’s Golden Syrup, for more delicious recipes visit Lyles Golden Syrup.
What do you think of this How To Make Breakfast Pancakes with Crispy Bacon recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Why not try now or pin for later?
You might also like these other Pancakes Recipes.
Let us know in the comments if you get to try this recipe out. Do not forget to stop by tomorrow for a carrot cake pancake recipe!