Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken anyone?
Product: Pyrex Cook & Go
How To Make Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken:
- 1 cauliflower cut into large chunks
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 clove of ginger minced
- 0.5tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 30g raisins soaked to soften
- 5 dried apricots soaked to soften
- 20g coriander leaf chopped
- Salt and lemon juice
- Pomegranate seeds
For The Chicken:
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp ras el hanout
- 1 tbs runny honey
How To Make:
1. Marinate chicken with salt, olive oil and ras el hanout for at least 30 mins.
2. Pan fry the chicken on a moderate heat for 5 mins each side. Drizzle over the honey and spoon over the juices until cooked through.
3. Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor to make couscous sized grains.
4. In a large pan or wok heat the oil then toast the garlic, ginger and cumin.
5. Add the cauliflower couscous, stir fry at a high heat for one minute.
6. Remove from the heat, add raisins, apricots and lemon juice.
7. When cooled top with chopped coriander leafs and pomegranate seeds.
Tip: Leave the chicken out to create a perfect vegetarian option.
Recipe c/o Pyrex.
What do you think of this How To Make Cauliflower Couscous With Moroccan Chicken: recipe?
Fancy trying some?
You might also like these recipes:
Cauliflower And Pistachio Couscous With Halloumi And Vegetable Kebabs:
Fancy making some Cauliflower and pistachio couscous with halloumi and vegetable kebabs?
Salmon And Herby Couscous With Orange Dressing:
For a fresh zingy summer lunch or supper foil bake salmon with herbs and serve it with toasted pine nuts and couscous in a delicious orange dressing. Salmon and Herby Couscous with Orange Dressing.
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Share your thoughts below.