Courgetti With Basil Lime Pesto anyone?
Product: Pyrex Cook and Go
How To Make Courgetti With Basil Lime Pesto:
- 30g basil, plus a few leaves to garnish
- 30g cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 15g toasted pine nuts
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large courgettes
- 1tbsp virgin rapeseed oil
How To Make:
1. Put the basil, pressed rapeseed oil, lime, garlic and pine nuts into a food processor. Season with salt and pulse till smooth.
2. Spiralize the courgettes.
3. Heat a pan with the rapeseed oil and quickly fry the courgetti for 1 minute.
4. Take off the heat, and mix into the pesto.
5. Garnish with extra basil leaves.
Recipe c/o Pyrex.
What do you think of this Courgetti With Basil Lime Pesto recipe?
Fancy making some?
This recipe was provided to me by Pyrex and you may also like these recipes:
Butternut Squash, Turkey And Stilton Quiche:
Fancy trying out this Butternut Squash, Turkey And Stilton Quiche recipe?
7 Summer Recipes:
7 Summer recipe for your Alfresco Dining. Perfect recipes to make your feeling tired like me or short on time but still, want to make something tasty.
Sweet Potato, Red Cabbage And Butternut Squash Layer:
Something a little difference: Sweet Potato, Red Cabbage And Butternut Squash Layer.
Honey-Glazed Roast Duck:
How about this Honey-Glazed Roast Duck recipe?
Orange And Raspberry Raw Cheesecake:
Are you looking for a nice and different weekend treat?
Do you like cheesecakes?
Do you fancy making these cheesecakes with a nice healthy twist?
What do you think of these recipes?
Fancy trying any?
Let us know in the comments below if you get to try any of these recipes out.
Do not forget to pop back later for another tasty recipe.