09/01/2017 Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Happy Monday 🙂 Welcome to this weeks blog hop!!
Hope you have had a lovely weekend? It has been so cold here. Not ideal when you have a fever but OK now. I hate Winter for catching all the colds and flu’s that are going around.
Onto this weeks blog hop features:
Laurie from Vanity And Me Style wearing her beautiful Bonmarche Party In Lace dress.
Fiona from Coombe Mill Makes chinese lanterns. How sweet!?
Tamar from Good Ramdom fun share some highlights from last year. Always love to pop over to Tamar’s blog. She takes lovely pictures.
Debbie from A Debbie Dabble Christmas share some lovely Christmas pictures from a place they love to visit. How adorable is this place?
Linda from a Labour Of Life shares some lovely pictures and how amazing are Lindas boots!? My children would love some of that snow too.
Want to join us? Grab a drink and have fun blog hopping around the party.
Creative Mondays blog hop requests:
- Please link straight up to a specific blog post with some kind of Creative theme. Link up anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Only link up your main blog if you have nothing particular to share this week.
- Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this and every week.
- Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
- Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please visit back if some one also stops by your blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hoping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo
Blog hop now closed.