Thanks for stopping by here today.
Are you looking for a nice and tasty meat-free pizza recipe?
Fancy trying this Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe?
We love making pizzas with flatbread or naan bread bases.
So quick and easy to make and also tasty too.
Makes 1 flatbread pizza
How To Make Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe:
- 150g Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces
- 1 small orange pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small aubergine, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic & parsley flatbread
- 100g mozzarella pearls
- 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced rings
- 8-10 mint leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the orange pepper in a roasting tin and roast for 20 minutes, remove and allow to cool .
- Meanwhile, mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the Quorn pieces cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle the aubergines for 1 minute on both sides and set to one side .
- Place the flatbread onto a large baking tray and top with the slices of aubergine, marinated pieces, orange pepper, mozzarella pearls and chilli and cook in the centre of the oven for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the shredded mint & serve.
Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free
What do you think of this meat-free Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe?
Fancy making some?
If you are looking for any more meat-free recipes, check out some of these recipes I have posted: Meat Free.
Youcan also see if there are any pizza recipes you like the idea of here and changing any meat ingredients for meat-free ones: Pizza Recipes.
Let us know in the comments below if you get to try any of these recipes.