Are you starting to think about planning a meal for ValentinesDay?
What about making some of these Ginger and chocolate pot?
A deliciously rich dessert designed for a romantic night in for two this Valentine’s Day.
Product: Pyrex ramekins
How To Make Ginger And Chocolate Pots:
You will need:
- 100g plain chocolate
- 20g butter, melted
- 50g gingernut biscuits, crushed finely
- 3 Tsp diced stem ginger drained of syrup
- 100ml double cream
How To Make:
- Mix most of the biscuits with the melted butter (reserving 2 teaspoons for decoration) and divide between the Pyrex ramekins, press well down to form a biscuit base.
- Melt the chocolate with the cream in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and stir well together with 2 Tsp of the ginger. Pour over the biscuits and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set. Remove from the fridge 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with the reserved biscuit crumbs and top with a little stem ginger and serve.
Recipe c/o Pyrex.
What do you think of these Ginger And Chocolate Pots?
Fancy making some?
Looking for a starter recipe?
You might like these Salmon Terrine Hearts?
A perfect Valentine starter if you are making a meal for someone you love!?
Salmon Terrines filled with Primula Smoked Salmon and mascarpone.
A luxurious starter, the creamy filling pairs perfectly with the crunch of the cucumber and the zing of the lemon.
Looking for a dinner recipe?
You might also like this Lamb Valentine Steaks with Redcurrant and Orange Sauce recipe.
Lamb Valentine Steaks with Redcurrant and Orange Sauce.
Bring out your romantic side and serve your loved one a “valentine” steak for a date night at home.
Cut from the tender lamb loin, valentine steaks are essentially two chops butterflied and flattened to make one chop instead of two.
Their swoon-some shape is just perfect for showing you care.