Hello and happy Sunday.
Are you having a nice and relaxing weekend or is it all go?
With Valentine’s day just around the corner today I am sharing a sweet heart-shaped breakfast idea with you:
Heart Shaped Quesadillas. Quesadillas filled with Primula Cheese, Bacon and Apple.
There is really nothing wrong with being cheesy this Valentine’s Day. These heart-shaped quesadillas are delicious and quick to make so you can spend even more time with the one you love.
Perfect for a surprised breakfast in bed.
How To Make Heart Shaped Quesadillas:
What you’ll need:
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. Primula Cheese
- 6 rashers of bacon
- ½ an apple finely sliced
- Olive oil for brushing
How To Make:
- Cut each of the tortillas into a large heart shape.
- Brush one side of each heart with olive oil, and then fry over a high heat until ‘bubbling’ and browned. Remove and repeat with each tortilla.
- Fry or bake the bacon until crispy.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Primula Cheese over 2 tortillas. Top each with 3 rashers of bacon and some apple slices.
- Place remaining tortillas on top.
Recipe c/o Primula Cheese.
What do you think of these Heart Shaped Quesadillas?
Fancy making some for that someone special in your life?
You may also like these Valentine’sDay Breakfast Viva Strawberry & Cinnamon Toasties?
Viva Strawberry & Cinnamon Toasties:
The perfect breakfast in bed recipe! Surprise your Valentine with this easy yet impressive toastie, which is also delicious made with fruit bread: Viva Strawberry & Cinnamon Toasties.
For all thing Valentine’s Day on the blog, check out these posts: Valentine’s Day Posts.
Share your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to let us know if you make some of these Heart Shaped Quesadillas.
I also have some more Valentine’s Day recipes coming up, so do not forget to pop back again very soon.