LOVE Life Steam-Baked Teriyaki-Style Salmon.
Are you looking for a nice and tasty Salmon recipe?
LOVE life steam-baked teriyaki-style salmon anyone?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
How To Make A LOVE Life Steam-Baked Teriyaki-Style Salmon:
- 250g frozen soya beans
- 2 x 90g packs baby pak choi, halved lengthways
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- 4 coriander sprigs
- 200ml vegetable stock made with a low salt organic vegetable stock cube
- 1 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
How To Make:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Place the soya beans and pak choi in a heatproof oven dish. Lay the salmon fillets on top.
2. Cut four thin slices from the lemon and place one on top of each salmon fillet with a coriander sprig.
3. Mix together the juice from the remaining lemon, vegetable stock and soy sauce and pour into the dish.
4. Scatter the fish with the chilli, then cover the dish tightly with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Drizzle very lightly with toasted sesame oil and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose. Find more healthy eating recipes at Waitrose.
What do you think of this LOVE Life Steam-Baked Teriyaki-Style Salmon recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these recipes:
Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha:
Roast Salmon with fennel and pistachio dukkha. Dukkha is an Egyptian spice mix with can be used as a topping on meat fish, fish roasted veggies. Keep what you don’t use in this recipe in an airtight container for up to 1 month. This recipe has been designed to help with weight loss developed by a nutritionist.
Atlantic Salmon Fillets: