Hello, Happy Tuesday.
Are you following a meat-free diet and looking for a nice and easy recipe to follow?
Fancy making this Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces Laksa?
This quick and easy recipe would be suitable for any occasion.
How To Make A Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces Laksa:
- 300g Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece of root ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 100g green beans, cooked for 5 minutes in hot water
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 500ml coconut milk, light
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 150g fine rice noodles, cooked according to pack instructions (approximately 300g cooked weight)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make:
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and spices for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the Quorn Pieces and fry for a further minute.
- Add the spring onions, green beans, soy sauce, coconut milk, vegetable stock and noodles. Bring to the boil then simmer for 5-10 minutes until all the ingredients are piping hot. Add the coriander and lime juice.
Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free
What do you think of this Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces Laksa?
Fancy making some?
You might also want to check out these other meat-free recipes: Meat Free Recipes.
Did you see yesterday meat-free Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe?
If you get to try this recipe or any from the blog, do not forget to share your thoughts in the comment box below to let us know how you got on.
Try now or pin for later.
I also have another tasty meat-free recipe coming up on the blog in a few days so pop back again soon.