Hello. I hope you are having a lovely Friday?
Today I am sharing a meat-free recipe with you:
Some nice and tasty Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups.
How to make Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups:
For The Topping:
- 300g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp dry sherry or rice wine
- 1 tsp red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 50g water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 50ml water
- 100g rice noodles, cooked
- 60g beansprouts
- 10 snow peas or mangetout, sliced and blanched
- Lettuce leaves, little gem or romaine
How To Make:
- Combine the Hoisin sauce, soy, sherry and chilli in a bowl. Add the chilled Quorn mince, stir well to coat the sauce and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and cook the spring onion for 1 minute.
- Add the Quorn Mince and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add the water chestnuts, beansprouts and water and cook for 1 minute to soften the vegetables.
- To assemble, place the lettuce leaves on serving platters, place some noodles in the base of the lettuce and top with Hoisin Mince, garnish with beansprouts and snow peas.
Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free.
What do you think of these Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups?
Fancy making some?
You may also like these meat-free recipes:
Adaptable One Pot Curry:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty curry recipe? How about trying this Adaptable One Pot Curry. Serve with: fresh coriander leaves and serve with rice, naan bread or roti.
Veggie Spaghetti Bolognese:
There’s nothing quite like a spag-bol to get the family excited for dinner in the colder months. Packed with nutrients & suitable for vegetarians too, this low-fat version covers all the bases!