Hello and happy Tuesday.
Are you looking for a mid-week or weekend healthy treat?
Do you or your children love pizza?
Are you trying to get more vegetables into your children’s diet?
How cool is this idea:
Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza?
A great way to get the children eating up their veggies!!
How To Make A Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza:
20 minutes preparation – 30 minutes cooking
- 350g cauliflower
- 120g low fat mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 2 diced bell peppers (green and yellow)
- 1 diced red onion
- Dozens of broccoli florets
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Del Monte® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 can of Pizzassimo
- Pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of oregano, 1/2 tsp of basil
- 30 g parmesan
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Crumble the cauliflower using a cheese grater or a food processor, then microwave it in a bowl for 5 minutes on high. Let it cool down for a few minutes then use a kitchen towel to squeeze all the water out of the cauliflower.
2. Combine the cauliflower with the egg, garlic, parmesan, 30g mozzarella and seasonings. Spread the resulted dough on a pizza pan or parchment paper in the shape of a pizza crust. Cook for 15 minutes until golden
3. Spread some pizza sauce on the crust, then the rest of mozarrella then the diced vegetables and pineapple. Make sure to arrange them in a rainbow pattern. Cook again for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are browned.
4. Leave to cool for a few minute then serve whilst warm.
Recipe c/o Del Monte Europe
What do you think of this Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza?
Fancy making one?
What toppings would you pop into a cauliflower pizza?
Let us know if you get to make some.
Try now or pin for later.