Hello and happy Friday.
Are you looking for some new and healthy recipes to try out?
Fancy making a nice and healthy Spiralized Potato Salad?
Spiralized Potato Salad- This recipe is nice and healthy and also full of flavour. What is not to love about it!?
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
How To Make Spiralized Potato Salad:
- 2 large Maris piper / Rooster potatoes, peeled
- ½ jar roasted red pepper (or cooked fresh red peppers)
- 10 black olives, chopped
- 1 thick slice of honey roast ham, chopped
- 20g pinenuts
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
How to do it:
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Spiralize the potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, drain into a colander.
- Toast the pinenuts in a frying pan over a low heat, transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, olive oil and basil. Toss the spiralized potato in the dressing and season with a little salt and milled pepper. Finally mix in the roasted and arrange onto a serving plate. Top with the chopped ham and a sprinkling of the olives and serve.
Recipe c/o Love Potatoes. ‘Potatoes: more than a bit on the side’ campaign.
What do you think of this Spiralized Potato Salad recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Do you have a Spirilizer gadget?
If so, you might also like this recipe:
Prawn Courgetti & Sweetcorn Fritters:
Fancy trying this Prawn Courgetti & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe? You can buy courgetti (spiralized stands of courgette) in most supermarkets now – or spiralize your own to make these yummy prawn fritters.
As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Do not forget to stop by later as I have a yummy chocolate cake recipe to share with you.