Are you being nice and healthy?
Are you looking for a nice and tasty juice recipe?
If so I have the perfect Winter green juice recipe to share with you today!!
Low Fat ✔
2 of your 5 a day ✔
What is not to love about this recipe?
Preparation time:5 minutes
How To Make A Winter Green Juice:
- 30g kale or spinach leaves, washed and any tough stalks removed
- 2 ripe kiwis, peeled
- 1 yellow grapefruit, peel, pith and pips removed
- 10 green seedless grapes
- Ice, to blitz and/or serve (optional)
How To Make:
- Place all the ingredients into a liquidiser.
- If your liquidiser is suitable for crushing ice, add a few cubes.
- Pulse until smooth, then pour into glasses, over ice if you wish, and drink immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose. Find more healthy eating recipes at Waitrose.
What do you think of this Winter Green Juice recipe?
Fancy trying it?
As always, share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Do not forget to let us know if you get to make juice recipe up.
You might also like some of these tasty recipes:
4 Nice And Healthy Smoothies To Start Your New Year:
Not one but 4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year. Perfect if you are on a health kick this January. Yum, Yum!!
Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie:
This Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie will start your day on the right foot. This smoothie is not only healthy it tastes delicious. So good for you and tasty too.
Matcha Coconut Smoothie:
Yeap, you read this right. A smoothie made with Matcha green tea powder. How about making up this tasty Matcha Coconut Smoothie? Well worth a try.
Now I Wasn’t Expecting That. Were you?
See you again soon for some more tasty recipes.