Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt.
Are you keeping warm and cosy in the house and looking for a nice ice cold treat?
Today I have this nice and cold Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt recipe to share with you.
Fancy making some?
Recipe and image courtesy of Onken
How To Make Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt:
- 375g blueberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp water
- 700ml Onken Coconut yogurt
- 75g pistachio nuts
- A handful of blueberries and pistachio nuts for decoration (optional)
How To Make:
- Place the blueberries, maple syrup and water saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and then cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 – 10 minutes or until the fruit is very soft and syrupy. Remove the pan from the heat and pour the berry mixture through a sieve into a bowl. Allow to cool a little before placing in the fridge until completely chilled.
- Pour the coconut yogurt into a large bowl. Add the cooled blueberry mixture, stirring until fully combined. Roughly chop the nuts and fold into the yogurt mixture. Pour the mix into a freezer-proof container and place in the freezer. After 45 minutes or so, take the container out of the freezer and whisk with a fork to break up any ice particles. Repeat this process every 45 minutes 3-4 times.
- When ready to serve, take the container out of the freezer to allow the contents to soften for 15 mins or so before scooping into balls and serving with a garnish of chopped pistachio nuts and blueberries.
What do you think about this Coconut, Blueberry & Pistachio Frozen Yogurt recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Coconut Yogurt Bark:
Fancy trying this Coconut Yogurt Bark recipe too?
Don’t forget to let us know in the comments below if you get to try this recipe.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- How To Make A Banana Nut Cornettos
- Super Fruity Milkshake Lollies Too Keep You Cool
- The Kelly’s Christmas Ice Cream Trifle
- 7 Summer Recipes: Alfresco Dining With Pyrex
- Frozen Losalted Caramel Yogurt
- How To Make Ginger Ice Cream
- Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt
- Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes: Not Just For Sunday
- Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream