Looking for a tasty sweet treat recipe?
Fancy trying this Coconut Yogurt Bark recipe out? This recipe takes just moments to prepare.
I like to use freeze-dried berries in this recipe as their dryness holds up well to the yogurt. Their bright pink hue combined with vibrant green pistachio nuts are a winning combination.
Try experimenting with other toppings – chopped almonds, hazelnuts, dried fruit and chocolate chips are all great alternatives.
Recipe and image courtesy of Onken
How To Make Coconut Yogurt Bark:
- 450g Onken Coconut yogurt
- 1 – 2 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 – 2 tbsp of pistachio nuts, chopped
- Line a 25cm x 25cm baking pan with baking paper.
How To Make:
- Pour the Onken Coconut yogurt into the lined tin and allow it to level out. Sprinkle the yoghurt with the freeze-dried raspberries and chopped pistachio nuts. Place in the freezer for approx 4 hours, or until frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and carefully release from the tin and peel off the paper. Using a sharp knife, cut the bark into shards and serve immediately or place in a freezer bag and store in the freezer until required.
What do you think about this Coconut Yogurt Bark recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Which toppings would you add to yours?
You may also like these Onken recipes too:
Fancy making a nice and tasty Breakfast Shake?
Lime & Coconut Yogurt Cake anyone? Yummy.
Fancy trying this Blueberry and Walnut Cake?
Are you looking for a mousse recipe to make? A perfect after dinner treat.
Why not try this Coconut Chocolate Mousse.
A nice and cold treat. Coconut, Blueberry & Pistachio Frozen Yogurt recipe.
How about making up and sharing these yummy Raspberry Ripples? The will be perfect for making up with the children this Summer, don’t you think?
Fancy trying any of these recipes now or Pinning on Pinterest to your Summer boards?