Happy Monday everyone. How has your week been?
Me, I’ve had better weeks!! Much better weeks.
Last week started out OK. A boot camp class, spinning class and run on Monday. The week went downhill from then.
Early last week, I broke the garage door and it took me all day to mend it. Stress!!
The wind, Think her name was Doris!? Kept me in for a few days.
Later in the week, my eldest son who is at Uni got rushed to A & E with blood poising.
An untreated blister could have killed him. He was left unable to walk properly, a really painful leg, sky high temperature, a fever and really really sick. A complete nightmare. He is OK now and back home for a few day but on 15 tables a day.
I am really hoping for a nice and quiet week.
Onto this week’s features:
Looking for some fun and creative party ideas? Check out Erin’s post!!
Love Pamela’s dress and all the way’s she has styled it: Lularoe-Nicole Dress Styling
I can not wait to start wearing my Spring dresses again. Love Jessica’s dress here: Bedknobs And Baubles
How adorable is Debbie’s Valentine’s tree? So creative too.
Always love to stop by Lolly Jane blog. Kelli and Kristi alway are sharing so many beautiful ideas. Check out their affordable porch patio decor out.
How pretty does Red & Turquoise Look Together?
April share’s this yummy Blood Orange Pound Cake.
Creative Mondays blog link up requests:
- Please link straight up to a specific blog post with some kind of Creative theme. Link up anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Only link up your main blog if you have nothing particular to share this week.
- Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this and every week.
- Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
- Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please visit back if someone also stops by your blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo