Hello, are you looking for a new recipe to try?
Today I have a Honey and Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots and Sausages recipe to share with you.
Sweet, savoury, sticky and totally irresistible, this quick to make supper dish is a great mid-week staple.
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- 8 good quality pork sausages
- 16 shallots, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsps runny honey
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps flaked almonds (optional)
- 200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 bag of watercress for serving
What To Do:
- Preheat oven 200c /180c fan /gas 4. Place the sausages and shallots in a roasting tin, add the oil and turn until lightly coated.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes, drain away any excess fat, turn the sausages and shallots, drizzle over the soy sauce and honey.
- Continue to cook for another 10 minutes, turn the sausages and shallots in the sauce then sprinkle over the almonds and add the cherry tomatoes, cook for another 10 minutes, or slightly longer until the sauce is sticky and the almonds lightly golden.
- Scatter with watercress and serve with creamy mashed potato.
Recipe and image courtesy of UK Shallot
What do you think of this Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages recipe?
Fancy making it?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like these recipes:
Moroccan Sausage & Pepper Tagine– Moroccan stew cooked with peppers, Ras el hanout, and MOR Moroccan Spiced Pork, Cauliflower, and Chickpea Sausages.
Chicken Sausage and Mushroom Risotto– Creamy risotto made with mushrooms, mascarpone, pesto, and MOR Chicken with Sundried Tomato & Basil Chipolatas.
Super Green Sausage Pasta– Gigli pasta with tomato sauce, sweet cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, and MOR Pork, Super Green Veg & Lentil Sausages.
Sausage And Kale Pie– Different and tasty.