How To Make Some Quick And Easy Strawberry And Chocolate Pancakes.
Any fun plans for today?
Are you looking for a breakfast or brunch recipe to try out?
Love pancakes for breakfast?
If so, you will love today’s post, How To Make Some Quick And Easy Strawberry and Chocolate Pancakes.
How To Make Some Quick And Easy Strawberry and Chocolate Pancakes:
- 1 x 420g can Princes Strawberries in Light Syrup
- 8 pancakes (bought or home-made)
- 8 tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 heaped tsp corn flour
- Extra thick double cream or Greek-style yogurt, to serve
How To Make:
- Warm the pancakes according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, drain the juice from the can of strawberries into a saucepan. Blend in the corn flour until smooth, then heat gently, stirring with a whisk or wooden spoon until thickened and smooth.
- Spread a tbsp of chocolate hazelnut spread over each pancake. Fold in half or roll them up and spoon the strawberries and sauce on top. Serve with double cream or Greek-style yogurt.
Recipe and image courtesy of Princes.
What do you think of these Quick And Easy Strawberry and Chocolate Pancakes?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these posts:
Golden Syrup Pancakes:
Fancy some Golden Syrup Pancakes anyone? Yummy!
Pancakes With Bacon:
How about a nice and tasty Breakfast Pancakes with Crispy Bacon?
For something a little different, why not try these Cheese and Sweetcorn Savoury Pancakes?
These scrumptious little numbers are a delicious alternative to the classic sweet pancake and are so tasty you won’t want to banish them to Pancake Day.
Ultimate Pancake Recipe:
The Ultimate Pancake Recipe. Delicious and yummy.
The Ultimate Pancake Recipe from the Brand New Mountain Café Cookbook: A Kiwi in the Cairngorms.
The Pancake Treat:
For an extra special treat, why not try out these Peanut Butter Pancakes With Salted Caramel Popcorn Sauce?
Yes, indulgent! And yes, delicious!!
What do you think?
Fancy trying any of these recipes out?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: