Happy Monday. I hope you have had a lovely weekend?
Are you looking for lunch ideas?
Something nice and tasty that is also healthy?
Fancy making this Sushi Salad Bowl?
How To Make Sushi Salad Bowl:
Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: None
- 2 handfuls of herb salad mix
- 225g/8oz cucumber, cut into batons
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 x (170g) can of white crabmeat, drained
- 2.5cm/1 inch piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 (20g) pack fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 15ml/1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ sheet of nori, finely sliced
How To Make:
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates or bowls, then top with the cucumber, onions, crab.
- In a bowl, mix the ginger, chilli and coriander together with the chilli sauce and lime zest and juice. Season to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and scatter over that nori. Serve with lime wedges as garnish.
Recipe and image courtesy of Make More Of Salad
What do you think of this How To Make Sushi Salad Bowl?
Fancy making some?
Perfect for a nice and healthy lunch or dinner party starter.
You may also like these other lunch or dinner party starter ideas:
A delicious Prawn Cocktail recipe. What better way to start off a family meal than a classic prawn cocktail? The Large Canadian Prawns from Young’s are ready to eat and will impress on a bed of crispy lettuce, drizzled with mouth-watering Marie Rose sauce.
A nice and healthy LOVE Life Steam-Baked Teriyaki-Style Salmon recipe anyone?
Or maybe you fancy making this Thai Beef and Potato Salad?
See any recipes you fancy trying?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.