Happy Friday. Hope you have had a good week?
Are you looking forward to the weekend?
We love making pizzas here and today I have a tasty pizza recipe to share with you:
Fancy making these quick and easy Italian Pizettes?
Recipe, video and image courtesy of Napolina
How To Make Italian Pizettes:
- 1 Napolina Mini Pizza Base (per person)
- 75g Napolina Passata with Basil (per mini pizza base)
- 50g mozzarella slices (per mini pizza base)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (per mini pizza base)
- Fresh basil (optional)
How To Make:
1. Preheat your oven to 240°c / 220°c Fan / Gas Mark 9
2. Take 1 carton of Napolina Passata with Basil and pour into a bowl.
3. Take 1 pack of Napolina Mini Pizza Bases and spread 75g of the passata over each pizza base with a spoon, leaving a very thin border around the edge.
4. Place mozzarella slices on top and sprinkle with the dried oregano.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until crisp and golden and serve with fresh basil leaves.
6. Why not try adding your favourite toppings to personalise your pizza?
7. We recommend – Mushroom and green pepper- Spicy pepperoni- Ham and mushroom.
What do you think of these quick and easy Italian Pizettes?
Fancy making some?
We love making pizzas for an after-school treat, Saturday night tea or to serve up at our birthday parties. These will be perfect for them days.
You might also like these posts:
All Napolina Recipes:
Dinner Party Recipes:
These pizzas would make great dinner party starters too. If you are looking for any dinner party starters, dinners or after dinner treats, check out these tasty recipe ideas: Dinner Party Recipes.
All Food And Drink Recipes:
Also for all Food And Drink Recipes hit the Food And Drink link.