Fancy making this Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni recipe up for dinner?
Or maybe you have a dinner party coming up?
Recipe and image courtesy of Napolina
How To Make Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni:
- 750g fresh ricotta cheese
- 150g baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 400g Napolina Cannelloni
- 2 x 390g cartons Napolina Passata with Basil
- 75g Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
How To Make:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c / 160°c Fan / Gas Mark 4.
2. Place ricotta cheese in a mixing bowl and add baby spinach leaves.
3. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
4. Take a carton of passata with basil and pour a layer into the base of an ovenproof dish.
5. Fill the cannelloni tubes with the mixture and place into an ovenproof dish. Pour the second carton of passata with basil over the cannelloni.
6. Grate over fresh parmesan and bake for 30 minutes until pasta is cooked and the top is golden brown.
7. For an alternative dish, you could also try using the filling to make a spinach and ricotta lasagne.
What do you think of this Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni recipe?
Fancy making some?
You may also like these pasta inspired recipes:
Love spaghetti? How about making this Spaghetti and Stoaty Oaty Meatballs.
The romance was very much in mind when coming up with this one. Remember that adorable scene from Lady and the Tramp?
Fancy making some of this Greek lamb and Penne pasta?
Are you on a meat-free diet?
How about making some tasty Creamy Mushroom Linguine?
How about this yummy Ravioli with Walnut Pesto and Parma Ham?
Try this delicious recipe for homemade ravioli with Parma Ham and a walnut pesto.
Share your thoughts in the comment below.
Try now or pin for later.