Hope you had a lovely weekend?
Are you looking for a nice and tasty recipe to try out?
Something tasty that is also healthy?
Thai Potato and Chicken Stir-fry anyone?
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
This dish also works with beef or pork.
How To Make Thai Potato and Chicken Stir-fry:
- 75g baby/new season potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 small chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp sunflower oil
- 1tsp fresh grated ginger
- 20g spring greens, finely shredded
- ½ red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 baby corns, sliced
- ½ tin of light coconut milk
- 50ml water
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1tsp chopped coriander
How to do it:
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 6-7 minutes until tender, drain.
- In a wok fry heat, the oils, add the chicken and cook until nicely sealed, add the ginger, Potatoes, red pepper and baby corns and continue frying for a couple more minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, water, lime juice and bring to a simmer. Add a little salt and milled pepper to your taste. Finally add the spring greens and once they have wilted serve in a bowl topped with coriander.
- If you like a little kick to your broth feel free to add some chilli.
Recipe c/o Love Potatoes. ‘Potatoes: more than a bit on the side’ campaign.
What do you think of this Thai Potato and Chicken Stir-fry recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these recipes too:
The combination of kale, sun dried tomatoes and baby potatoes works perfectly in this hearty, nutritious salad.
Low fat/low sat fat, low sodium.
Fancy making this Thai Beef and Potato Salad?
Or maybe this Spiralized Potato Salad?
Do not forget to let us know in the comments below if you get to try any of these recipes and let us know what you think.