The Photo Shoot.
Happy Thursday or should I say Flashback Thursday today!
Today I am trying something different. A throwback post full of nostalgic pictures. A fun post of a day I loved.
The Photo Shoot:
These photos from the past bring back so many fond memories.
Such a great day. I was up really early and travelled to Manchester on my own.
Travelling on my own to a big city is something I have never done before as I did not think I was brave enough.
It just goes to show you that you can do anything if you want too.
Would I do it again!? Yes!!!
I have never shared these photos here before.
Mostly images from a photo shoot with Marisota at Christmas 2015.
I had an amazing time in Manchester at the JD Williams head office. Just living the dream, haha!!
I remember getting up extra early to catch a train to Nottingham and then another one.
The next thing I was in Manchester. snow was falling, I sat in a coffee shop looking at the Christmas tree lights glittering and I was full of excitement of what was to come.
Me here, having my hair and makeup done and picking out my favourite outfits for a Christmas photo shoot.
Does the little red dress ever go out of fashion?
Just like the little black dress doesn’t? I think not!!
PVC trousers are so much fun and always love some sparkles and faux fur.
The Photo Shoot.
Such an amazing day. I felt like Sandy from Grease in the black PVC trousers and red heels. Don’t you just love red shoes and red lipstick?
Have you ever been to a photo shoot before?
Ever been treated like a model for the day?
Join the conversation over on Twitter: #TBT or ThrowbackThursday
Some Posts You Might Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- A Trip To Selfridges: Creative Mondays Link Up
- Thrift Thursday: Red Tartan Dress And An Apple Dress
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- Robo Robin #hoodwinked2018
- Judge Robin #hoodwinked2018 #CreativeMondaysLinkUp
- Off White Jumpsuit: OOTD #CreativeMondaysLinkUp
- Brown Polka Dot Dress: Pretty Woman Style!?
- OOTD Favourite Maxi Dress: Day Out In York
- Outfit Of The Day And A Trip To Skegness #CreativeMondaysLinkUp
- Love My Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes: #WeekendLinkUp