45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop

Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop.

We love Paella here and I was only mentioning to my husband yesterday, that I should make some.

How has your weekend been, good I hope? We have been busy.

All four of us ran park run on Saturday and I was really pleased to knock a minute and a half of my last run here. I ran with Mollie the collie and she loved it too.

Hope all you Mums/Moms had a lovely Mother’s Day Yesterday. I was spoilt with lots of chocolates, wine and running sock to run all the chocolate off!!

Onto this week’s featured blogs:

Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop:

Love everything about Valeria’s outfit.

Check out her Ruby Red Maxi Dress Outfit.

How beautiful is her dress stunning boot?.

A step by step guide to Creating More Garage Storage.

I am in the middle of a garage makeover.

Any help welcome 🙂

Something me and my daughter made last week:

Homemade Mother’s Day Cookies.

How beautiful doe’s Shauna and her pictures look!!

Lipgloss And Lace.

The location looks amazing. I would love to walk in through these flowers.

How sweet are these Diy Crochet Easter Bunny Garland/Free Pattern!?

So cute, I want some!

I am loving Alex’s Colorful Spring Skirt. Such a beautiful colour, it screams out Spring.

As it is Paella day I thought I would share my favourite paella recipe:

Spicy Seafood Paella, I could just eat some now!

Onto this weeks linky.

Do you want to join us?

Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop

Creative Mondays linky party hop requests:

1. Link up straight to a creative blog post and not just your homepage. Only link up your main blog if you have nothing particular to share this week.
  2.  Link up anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post.
  3. Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this and every week.
  4. Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
  5. Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please visit back if someone also stops by your blog.
  6. Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
  7. Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
  8. You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @clairejustineo

Fancy making a Tasty Prawn And Kale Paella?

30 responses to “Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop”

1. Tamar SB says:

Mm the paella sounds so good!!

2. Just Measuring Up says:

Thanks so much for featuring our garage shelves, Claire! Ash also made these French cleat storage shelves in the wasted space between the garage doors – http://www.justmeasuringup.com/blog/using-commonly-lost-garage-spaces-for-storage. They are pretty cool :)Thought you might like it since you are doing a garage makeover 🙂 P.S. I love that your dog's name is Mollie the Collie :)) Have a great week!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thank you so much for sharing your posts with us. I will hop over now and see your garage make shelves makeover, thanks 🙂

3. Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

Thanks so much for the party!!Hugs,Debbie

4. vanity andme says:

I'm hungry now! I used to love Paella, but I can't eat onions or garlic anymore! :-(Have a great week Claire xxwww.vanityandmestyle.com

5. April J Harris says:

Happy Spanish Paella Day to you too, Claire 🙂 That reminds me, I have a fabulous veggie paella recipe from years ago I should re-blog! Thank you so much for hosting. Today I've shared some Gluten Free Blackberry and Apple Scones I made with a fellow blogger when I was in California recently. Have a lovely week ahead!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi April, whoo your veggie paella sounds great. Thanks for linking up, I will check out your scones now 🙂

6. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

I love those garage shelves. The paella looks amazing!

7. Carol @Comfort Spring Station says:

Thanks for the party and have a lovely week~

8. Shauna C says:

Thank you so much for the feature! And that pasta looks amazing!!Shaunawww.lipglossandlace.net

9. Impulsive Artistry - Artist Charles Wolf says:

Thanks for the awesome party! Have a great week!! —Charles

10. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

Valeria's outfit is awesome. I love her boots and dress. And that cookie jar looks delish and beautiful, too.

11. Sarah Bell says:

Ohhh that paella looks so delicious! Thank you for sharing and for hosting!SarahTrendy & Tidy

12. Marilyn Lesniak says:

Thank you for the opportunity to bring so many gifted bloggers together! Have a great week and I hope to see you at #overthemoon on Sunday and #thursdayfavoritethings!

13. Alex Welch says:

Thanks for the feature!!! 🙂

14. Coco says:

So honoured to be featured along with these lovely ladies! Thank you so much!I'm linking back to you HERE Hope you'll check out my latest <a href="http://cocoetlavieenrose.com/regalo-speciale-special-gift/>Fashion post</a>

15. csuhpat1 says:

Thanks for hosting and sorry I am late.