Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
We love Paella here and I was only mentioning to my husband yesterday, that I should make some.
How has your weekend been, good I hope? We have been busy.
All four of us ran park run on Saturday and I was really pleased to knock a minute and a half of my last run here. I ran with Mollie the collie and she loved it too.
Hope all you Mums/Moms had a lovely Mother’s Day Yesterday. I was spoilt with lots of chocolates, wine and running sock to run all the chocolate off!!
Onto this week’s featured blogs:
Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Love everything about Valeria’s outfit.
Check out her Ruby Red Maxi Dress Outfit.
How beautiful is her dress stunning boot?.
A step by step guide to Creating More Garage Storage.
I am in the middle of a garage makeover.
Any help welcome 🙂
Something me and my daughter made last week:
Homemade Mother’s Day Cookies.
How beautiful doe’s Shauna and her pictures look!!
Lipgloss And Lace.
The location looks amazing. I would love to walk in through these flowers.
How sweet are these Diy Crochet Easter Bunny Garland/Free Pattern!?
So cute, I want some!
I am loving Alex’s Colorful Spring Skirt. Such a beautiful colour, it screams out Spring.
As it is Paella day I thought I would share my favourite paella recipe:
Spicy Seafood Paella, I could just eat some now!
Onto this weeks linky.
Do you want to join us?
Happy Spanish Paella Day And Creative Mondays Blog Hop
Creative Mondays linky party hop requests:
- Link up straight to a creative blog post and not just your homepage. Only link up your main blog if you have nothing particular to share this week.
- Link up anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post.
- Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this and every week.
- Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
- Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please visit back if someone also stops by your blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @clairejustineo
Fancy making a Tasty Prawn And Kale Paella?