Turning My Blog Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer.

Advertorial.

Phew, Easter Holidays out of the way, children back to school, what next? Spring cleaning of course!! I am planning lots of fun makeovers and decorating jobs all around the house. Not too sure where to start, so may as well be where the food and drinks are located!!

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

Kitchen it is then. Start here and then work my way around the house. At least that’s the plan!

The kitchen table has been used by my Son as a makeshift desk. University course work all over, glass after glass of energy drink. Enough was enough and with the youngest two at school, he would have to now use their desks. My kitchen needs me!!!

Finally, I have it back only to find it still has that Christmas look to it. With my gold and bronze Christmas plates and what looks like cranberry sauce on my placemats!!

Something fresh for Spring /Summer is needed. A nicely set table is the hallmark of a lovely home, as my Gran used to say…

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer:

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

A handy time then to be contacted by Nectar to see if I want to take part in a Bank Holiday Challenge.

Asking me to share how I would spend a £100.00 worth of Nectar points to brighten up a corner of my home.

The great thing is even when spending points, you still earn extra Nectar points on your card too.

Points for points. Bonus. I do love a challenge…

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

Nectar has some good Home & Living deals on at the minute with eBay and Sainsbury’s.

Did you know that if you swipe your Nectar card this April you can get 5x points on all your spring cleaning essentials?

For more info on this visit the Nectar website.

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

Did you know that you can collect points on every shop by swiping your card? Or even link your Nectar card to your online account if you buy online. When you are ready to redeem the points you have received just take your card to the checkout, using it like you would a credit/debit card.

We like to log into the Nectar website to keep a check on how much our points are worth, then when we have a few saved up we have a nice little treat.

There are a variety of different websites where you can spend your Nectar points. Sainsbury’s and Ebay being my favourites. You can check out more info here on the Nectar Home And Living website. You can also collect 2 points per £1 spent at Laura Ashley. I have £50.00 spare and I am going down to Laura Ashley at the weekend to pick out one of their beautiful cake stands.

Below is how our table has been looking over the last few weeks. Notice how I said it was looking out of Season.

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

This is how my table looks now thanks to our Nectar points:

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

As mentioned above, a good table setting makes your house more homely.

A nice bright Summer style.

I love this dinner set, currently on offer in my local Sainsbury’s.

I love it so much I have been having two breakfasts!!

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

Every time we pop into Sainsbury’s my Husband and Children go one way, to look at the toys and video games.

I go the other, straight to the clothing, then on to look at their tableware.

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

I have had my eye on this dinner set for a while now.

Can you believe my luck!?

Bargain price for such good quality.

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer:

What I spent my £100.00 of Nectar points on:

Sainsbury’s Blue Daisy Dinner Set 12pc Boxset Save 1/3: Was £40.00 Now £26.66 | Sainsbury’s Blue Daisy Pasta Bowl x 4 Save 1/3: Was £4.00 each Now £2.66 each | Sainsbury’s Blue Daisy Teapot Save 1/3: Was £15.00 Now £9.99 | Sainsbury’s Blue Daisy Tea Cup & Saucer x 2 Save 1/3: Was £5.00 each Now £3.33 each |Sainsbury’s Blue Daisy Butter Dish Save 1/3: Was £8.00 Now £5.33 | Sainsbury’s Blue Daisy Cow Creamer Save 1/3: Was £6.00 Now £3.99 | Sainsbury’s Blue Daisy Placemat & Coaster Set Save 1/3: Was £8.00 Now £5.33 | Sainsbury’s Vintage Handle Cutlery Set 16pc £18.00 | Sainsbury’s Yellow Chrysanthemums Bouquet £4.00 | Food on table £9.40.

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

Enough points for fresh flowers too.

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer.

What do you think of my Nectar points treats?

Do you like to dress your table up ready for breakfast or dinner?

Are you looking for a new tableware set?

What Spring cleaning plans do you have?

Let me know.

Nectar has a social competition, live between the 13th April – 11th May asking Nectar followers to upload their DIY drama or home improvement photo to With Nectar where 8 cardholders in total will be in with a chance of winning up to 100k points (equivalent to £500) each. Also a home partner prize. How amazing would it be, if your photo is chosen to be one of the winners? *Update: closed*

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer

A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer.

This post is commissioned by Nectar but all thoughts are my own.

You might also like Spring 2018 Tableware Collection From Sainsbury’s.

60 responses to “A New Kitchen Table Setting Using My Nectar Points All Ready For Summer”

1. Talya says:

Ooooh we were just ogling this beautiful set at Sainsbury's over the weekend lovely pattern and what a fab way to use your Nectar points!

2. Our bucket List Lives says:

That set is lovely. Bonus you got it with your nectar points. Great use of them. It must be lovely to have your table back!

3. Our bucket List Lives says:

4. Clair says:

I think I will need to log on and check how many points I have. What a lovely set too, very summery!

5. Mellissa Williams says:

I love using my nectar card, I have a Sainsbury's credit card too. Those dishes are beautiful!

6. Baby Isabella says:

That dinner set is amazing! My mummy rarely uses her Nectar card but after reading this she's going too!

7. Helen J says:

Wow all of that with your Nectar points, that's incredible! I love the Daisy print – it's reminded me I need to use my Nectar points 🙂

8. Anonymous says:

Wish there was a Sainsburys here in ireland. These look really cute x

9. Me, him, the dog and a baby blog says:

I save up my Nectar points now ready for the toy sale to get bits for Xmas

10. Elinor Hill says:

Such a jolly table. Loving the colours.

11. Five Little Doves says:

This is gorgeous! Such lovely colours and just gorgeous for spring! I love nectar card points, and Sainsbury's even more so!

12. Kara Guppy says:

I love your dinner service, very pretty, Not sure my table ever looks that neat

13. We're going on an adventure says:

Your table looks gorgeous! I flipping love Sainsburys homeware and could easily spend £100 updating my home – I think I'd spend it on things for my living room or dining room too! Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

14. Battle Mum says:

That dinner set looks lovely. It really makes the table look amazing. We're stuck with plain white for the moment as we're about to move!

15. Musings of a tired mummy...zzz... says:

Love the bright pattern! And the flowers are beautiful too 🙂

16. Carine Robin says:

I snapped my nectar card in two months ago and I still need to ask for a replacement. So good reminder! As I'm missing out on many points right now. Lovely dinner set too. I'm currently into the KonMari process so I would love to find a Spark Joy dinner set when I'm done.

17. Stella Olojola says:

I adore the dinner set. So pretty. Love shopping with my nectar card.

18. Stephanie Moore says:

Nectar points are great, and I was in Sainsburys and was super impressed by their home range in store too. Couldn't resist buying a few bits!

19. Tamar SB says:

That is such a lovely home set! I love the blue pattern. So glad you linked up!

20. Kate Fever says:

A lovely table setting changes the whole look of the room doesn't it? Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks Kate, it does yes. My kitchen looks so much cheerful now and ready for Summer 🙂 Thanks for stopping by.

21. Lindsey Burton-Harrison says:

I absolutely adore Sainsburys cutlery. They are always bringing out new designs and styles. Well done you on all those nextar points, since they have changed the points system it is a lot hard to get points now

22. Anonymous says:

Such a beautiful set. Love this.

23. Carol @Comfort Spring Station says:

I love blue and white china – yours are so pretty

24. MamaMummyMum says:

That's a gorgeous set, has a classic feel to it #pocolo

25. Zena's Suitcase says:

I wouldn't have thought of using my Nectar points for this, but that table looks gorgeous. I love the design on the set

26. Kim Carberry says:

Ahh! That looks fantastic. It is very pretty! I love the Cow Creamer! So cute. #PoCoLo

27. Jaki Jelley says:

You have some lovely things there. I need to check my points balance as I haven't for ages! #pocolo

28. Carol @Comfort Spring Station says:

I'm very fond of blue and white china and your new set is fabulous! #MMBC

29. Carol Cameleon says:

That's a gorgeous set, very striking. Blue and white together in that design really sets it off. #TriedTested

30. Lianne Freeman says:

This looks amazomg love the our set:) we have loads of nectar points – didn't realise you could use them at other places:) thank you #marvmondays

31. Captured By Jade says:

A beautiful spring setting – I love the new dinner set! #MarvMondays

32. Julie's Creative Lifestyle says:

Hi Claire, thanks for sharing this beautiful table setting at C&C with J&J. 🙂

33. Wendy says:

You may have just convinced me to get a nectar card. Love that table setting xx #marvmondays

34. Debbie Roberts - Debs Random Writings says:

Hi Claire, I love the tableware you chose and a bargain to boot! My tableware is all bits from different sets, nothing pretty or matching, I would love a nice tableware set. One day… As for spring cleaning? Spring is the time I usually take down the curtains for a wash and give windows a good clean, I'm not really feeling it at the moment though.Thank you for linking up wit the #MMBC.xx

35. Crummy Mummy says:

I had no idea you could collect Nectar points in Laura Ashley! #PoCoLo

36. April J Harris says:

Everything looks so fresh and lovely! I really like the pattern you chose, Claire. I love Nectar points but I didn't reliase you could collect them at Laura Ashley either! Thank you so much for sharing this inspiring post with us at Hearth and Soul.

37. My Petit Canard says:

I would love to spend £100 of nectar points on creating a gorgeous spread like this! I love the prints of that dinnerware and always have my eye on the fab range in Sainsburys. Its becoming one of my favourite places to shop for homeware these days! Fab post, definitely inspired 🙂 Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Emily