Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

A Walk In The Woods With Mini Me And Mollie The Collie

A Walk In The Woods With Mini Me And Mollie The Collie.

Today I am sharing a few photos from one of our walks the other day. Me, my daughter and Mollie have been on plenty of walks over the Easter half term holiday. They joys of having a dog that needs lots of walking!

So many pretty daffodils and flowers around at the minute and it is a pleasure spotting them all. It feels that every time we go somewhere new, we see different flowers. These woods are full of daffodils.

The weather is so up and down. One moment it is red hot, just like Summer. The next minute it is really cold. Just when you think it is safe to pack your warm jumpers away too.

A Walk In The Woods With Mini Me And Mollie The Collie:

Over the holidays we have been talking different walks so not to get fed up of the same route that me and Mollie do every day.

Last week we found this walk which we have been loving over the last few days. It is now a new routine for us.

With Mollie being in season, it takes her mind off wanting to play frisbee in our usual park.

The woods look so pretty and full of bright and cheerful yellow daffodils.

Walks are so much more fun with mini-me around.

We laugh and joke, tell each other lots of stories and find a different adventure in the woods each day.

How cool is this tree carved into mushrooms?

A stop for a cuddle or two!!

Mollie is not a fan of the sunshine.

She soon gets tired when she is hot.

So off we go into the woods where it is a lot cooler.

Pretty blue skies.

Have you been getting out and about a lot over the last few weeks?

Have you been loving all the bright and colourful flowers and blossom of Spring?

A Walk In The Woods With Mini Me And Mollie The Collie.

Linking up our walk in the woods with Mollie up to Coombe Mill for Country Kids:

Country Kids

Click here for all our latest lifestyle posts:

Lifestyle And Travel.

16 responses to “A Walk In The Woods With Mini Me And Mollie The Collie”

1. Tamar SB says:

How fun! I love how the trees are about to bloom with leaves!

2. Coombe Mill says:

It's great that you've been getting outdoors and enjoying the sunshine, having a dog to walk is great encouragement for outdoor fun too! Mollie looks like she loves having your daughter around for extra company on your walks. It's fab to see you've still got some beautiful yellow daffodils, ours are almost all gone, now I'm waiting for the bluebells! Thanks for linking up with me on #CountryKids.

3. Kim Carberry says:

Gorgeous photos! So bright and colourful. It looks like a lovely walk.I know what you mean about the weather. It is so changeable. We have practically had winter for the past few days. Today feels like spring again. #CountryKids

4. Anonymous says:

Thanks for sharing your walk. The photos are beautiful. HAPPY Easter Joan

5. Heidi Himmethree says:

Beautiful photos. The weather is really annoying at the moment-a summery day followed by a bitterly cold one. I wish it would make its mind up! 🙂 #countrykids

6. pixiedusk says:

Super lovely photos and yes she does look like your Mini Me =) #countrykids

7. Mudpie Fridays says:

I am loving all the bright colours from the flowers and I'm even planning on busting tulips at the end of the week. Love the mushroom tree! #CountryKids

8. Helena TheQueenofCollage says:

Oh my goodness nature is so beautiful and I love all the colours that have sprung up this season too. #CountryKids