A few days ago I posted about how Quorn recently collaborated with Kimberly Wyatt, former Pussycat Doll and winner of Celebrity Masterchef.
I also posted a few of her recipes that she has created that you may also like:
Today I am sharing one more recipe:
How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Chipotle Tacos with Quorn Mince:
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Allergens: Egg, Milk, Wheat
You will need:
- 1 pack Quorn Mince
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1-2 tsp chipotle paste (to taste)
- 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- 390g carton chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 50ml water
- 400g tin kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Handful of chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to season
Pink Pickled Onions:
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 orange
- Taco Shells (2/3 per person)
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced avocado, dressed in lime juice
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
How to make:
- Preheat the oil in a large pan, fry the onion until soft but not coloured then add the garlic and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes more. Add the chipotle paste and the stock cube and stir through.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and about 50ml water. Cook for 15 minutes until the tomatoes start to break down, adding more water if it gets too dry.
- Add the Quorn Mince and kidney beans then cook for a further 8-10 minutes. Season to taste then stir through the chopped coriander.
- Serve in a taco shell with shredded lettuce, diced avocado, the pink pickled onions and a sprinkle of grated cheese. Add a dollop of sour cream to taste.
How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Chipotle Tacos with Quorn Mince recipe and images courtesy of Quorn.
What do you think?
Fancy making some of these Chipotle Tacos with Quorn Mince?