Hope you had a good weekend?
The weather has been amazing over the last few days, yesterday felt like Summer was already here.
Today I am sharing a yummy and tasty salad recipe. Do you fancy trying out this peach, parma ham and mozzarella salad?
A nice and light lunch recipe. Perfect for Spring and Summer lunches on the garden. This would also make a great side dish for BBQs and summer parties. Or a picnic in the park.
This salad contains yummy peach slices, mozzarella balls, Parma ham slices, basil leaves and a yummy salad dressing.
10 minutes preparation
How To Make A Peach, Parma Ham and Mozzarella Salad:
- 1 tin Del Monte® Peach Slices (or Halves), drained
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella
- 90g pack Parma ham slices
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Handful of torn basil leaves
How to make:
1. Drain the Del Monte® peaches and place in a large salad bowl. Tear up the balls of mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl. Now rip up or snip the Parma ham into smaller slices
2. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey over the salad. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently
3. Scatter the basil leaves and serve immediately.
Do you like having salads for lunch?
Do you add fruit to your salads?
If so, what kind of fruit do you like to add?
Fancy trying this peach, Parma ham and salad recipe out?
Let me know in the comments below if you get to make it.
Another fun fruit and vegetable salad recipe is this Avocado- Mango Salad. Mango Slices, avocados and red cabbage, how tasty!!
Try now or pin for later.
Recipes and images courtesy of Del Monte Europe.