22/05/2017 Creative Mondays Link Up:
Happy Monday friends and welcome to this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up.
What have you been baking, creating, crafting, upcycling or wearing this week?
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and here is just a few of my favourite posts:
I love Jess’s blue dress over at Elegantly Dressed And Stylish. What a great style and pattern.
Danielle shares how to make a Diy Maternity Hospital Gown. Very creative and such a lovely material. Looks so pretty and comfortable.
How sweet are these Cupcake Graduation Toppers. What a great idea for a Graduation party!!Love this idea!
How sweet are these SheetMusic Gift Card Envelopes from Julie over at Sum Of Their Stories? I am working on covering a wooden box with an old music book myself.
Love Linda’s double stripes. Red and Navy look so good together, don’t they? They go together beautifully A Labour Of Life: Navy Stripe Dress.
Welsh- Rarebit anyone? That is breakfast/brunch sorted!
Now over to you. Do you want to share your posts with us this week?
22/05/2017 Creative Mondays Link Up requests:
- Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Upcycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
- It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
- Have fun blog hopping around.