Turning My Blog Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather.

Over the last few days, the weather has been amazing. The sun has been shining brightly and it has been so hot out there. I can not believe how warm it was at the running club the other night too. It took me hours to cool down afterwards. It just feels like the middle of Summer.

I am not complaining though!! I am loving it.

Just wondering how long it will last for!? Ha!!

It is now time to pack all my Winter jackets away for a few months.

Hopeful until the end of Autumn.

Yeah!  (I have been waiting for ages to do this!!).

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather:

Today I have teamed up with Millets and The North Face to share what kind of jacket I will be wearing over the next few weeks now the weather has warmed up and also for cooler days when the sun is hiding.

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather

Millets have recently released their Spring/Summer range which includes a great selection of lightweight jackets, fleeces and gilets perfect for the great British weather.

They kindly asked me to pick one of my favourite items which I would like to be wearing throughout the Summer months.

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather

What I really needed was something to keep me warm when on early morning dog walkies.

Nothing that keeps my arms to restricted for when I am throwing Mollie’s frisbee.

Something to keep my door keys safe and mostly keep my body warm when the sun is not out.

Also, something to protect me if the weather changes when I am out walking.

Yes, it chucked it out the other day when I was walking. Mollie and I were soaking wet when we got home.

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather

I love my The North Face jackets, that I already have and thought how perfect this Gilet would be for a change.

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather.

About THE NORTH FACE Women’s Nuptse 2 Gilet:

When the temperature starts to drop sometimes a jacket can be too heavy. The North Face Nuptse Gilet is the perfect transition from Summer to Autumn weather.

You can’t beat a goose down fill to keep you warm, which is why The North Face use this quality insulation in their Nuptse range. This popular gear comes in an array of colours so you can have one of each.

Features:

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime WeatherA Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather

I was right, it does make a nice change.

I have tried it with denim shorts, jeans, a pencil skirt and also dresses and it looks great with all.

It was so warm yesterday so I thought I would share how I wore it with my maxi dress for nipping out quickly to the shops.

I love the quality and feel to this gilet. The weather is so unpredictable here in the UK and I know this is going to get lots of wear over the next few months!!

Do you like my new gilet?

What would be your got to jacket for Summer?

About this post:

A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather. I was kindly asked to pick a jacket to review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like:

Whatever The Weather #Milletsdogs.

Millets Hooded Long Jacket: Review.

Bring On The Cold!

31 responses to “A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather”

1. Tamar SB says:

Puffy vests are the best for those types of days!

2. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

We had some nice weather but it's pouring today. Hopefully it will clear up for the weekend. I love that dress and it looks cute with the vest!

3. Life Outside London says:

I blooming well love a gilet! I cracked mine out too early this year-about a month ago-and it was still a wee bit too cold! Now seems about time for an upgrade though and you really can't beat a North Face jobbie! This looks great on you M x Life Outside London

4. Sophie's Nursery says:

I do love gilets. Like you say, they go with anything which makes them so useful!! x

5. Lucy Dorrington says:

I love how smart and fitted it looks, really good quality.

6. Ruth Maldonado says:

The sun and warm weather is wonderful! I'm in the Pacific Northwest and it has just been beautiful! I've put my Winter clothes away and hopefully they will stay there until Fall! Have a great weekend!

7. Nicole Mölders says:

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. North Face is an "It" brand here in Alaska. We wear it in winter.

8. One Frazzled Mum says:

I have never worn a gilet before but I love it with your dress. I would never have thought to pair them together! #pocolo

9. Stella Olojola says:

I love this look. The gilet looks fab. So handy too.

10. Melanies Fab Finds says:

This is perfect for the cooler mornings although with temperatures going up to 27 degrees in London I doubt I'd be wearing one past 8.30 am at the moment.

11. Lindsey Londonmumma says:

I am a major fan of North Face brand, this gilet you have styled very well.

12. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

That is such a pretty floral maxi dress. Even the puffer vest looks great over it. Sorry I have been MIA on your linkups this week Claire but I have had such a busy week.I am sorry you have had the flu but you do still look very chic Marta. Love the new SheIn top. It is so unique. I hope your feet start feeling better too but you are rocking the cute and trendy espadrille flats. =)Welcome by and join my new linkup from this week. It just went so share your beautiful style. Thanks, Ada. =)

13. Kim Carberry says:

That looks fab and it is practical too…I have been thinking about getting a Gilet for the school run. I hate taking a bag to put my phone and keys in…It would be ideal. #PoCoLo

14. Musings of a tired mummy...zzz... says:

Fab addition to your wardrobe. I love layers! and pockets!

15. ana de jesus says:

First of all where is that dress from it is gorgeous. Second of all I love the look of your gilet x

16. Lins @ Boo & Maddie says:

I love a good gilet, they're so versatile and perfect for our very changeable weather X #PoCoLo

17. Stephanie Moore says:

I love a Gilet, so useful for throwing on before heading out for a walk, but your not sure if it's warm enough for nothing.

18. Stephanie 139a says:

I"m a big gilet fan – I have a cream one and it's lovely and warm, definitely a winter one. I'd be very tempted for a summer-weight one too, but my go to jacket is well not a jacket at all I'd much rather not bother. And if I'm pushed I reluctantly carry a cardy! Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo x