Bank Holiday Monday: Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Happy Bank Holiday Monday and welcome to this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
How has your weekend been?
The weather was amazing again, so far so good whilst the children are off. Mind you, it looks a bit miserable today though. We had a trip to the seaside. A few days of sun, sand and sea breeze at Skegness was lovely.
I need a rest today with all the travelling though.
A nice lazy day planned for today!! Saying that Mollie is already looking for walkies.
Bank Holiday Monday: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Thanks so much for linking up last week, I love reading all the stylish and creative posts that linked up. So much inspiration all-around every week, Love Mondays.
Please visit any of my features blogs from to today that you like and Pin any photos you like from their amazing blogs.
Share some blog love:
Talking of great posts, I love this post from Fiona over at Coombe Mill:
How we built Polzeath Family Holiday Lodge.
I would stay here, so lovely I could live in here too.
The great thing is anyone can go and stay for here as they are open for bookings.
Coombe Mill looks like a beautiful place to stay and so much to do there if you have little ones.
What a beautiful Pink Mansion and outfit post over at Shenska.
I would love to live in a pink house.
Looking for Ikea Decor Hacks?
Find It Fix It Or Build It has not 1 but 23 great ideas to share with you.
Love this outfit from Kristina:
The Kontemporary: Rosegal Offshoulder Roses Shirt And Flared Jeans.
Love this farmhouse kitchen makeover from Repurpose And Upcycle.
I am in the middle of a kitchen makeover and love this kitchen so much.
Want to know How To Take Your Own Outfit Photos?
This is a great post from Oby Grace who shares her tips on how to take your own outfit post photos and self-portraits.
Oby Grace’s photos are always beautiful.
How yummy does this Homemade Birthday Cake Ice- Cream look?
Bank Holiday Monday: Creative Mondays Blog Hop
29/05/2017 Creative Mondays Link Up:
Do you want to join in the fun?
Creative Mondays Link Up Requests:
- Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Upcycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on your blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
- It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
- Have fun blog hopping around.
You Might Have Missed:
A Recipe for British Tomato Week that Can Help Hay Fever!
Kiwi, Strawberry Ice Lollies: Great For Summer.
Orange and Mango Mojo Marinade.