Happy Creative Mondays and Happy Chocolate Chip Day. I will not be eating any chocolate chips today though as I am on a diet!! You can catch up here on my Parkrun PB Challenge.
I have been doing really well last week but ended up having a cheat chip shop treat on Saturday night for dinner though and shhh Sunday tea burgers and larger!!
It is so hard to be healthy 24-7!!
On it again today though with 4 miles round trip run to a spinning and boot camp class.
Onto this week’s features and I am loving:
Love this look from Jennie over at A Pocketful Of Polkadots.
Margarita-Grilled- Chicken anyone!? Yes, please!!
I would love one of these shade sails on my garden!! Throwing On Some Summer Shade.
Christine’s house looks amazing. Love this look: Gorgeous Eclectic Boho Style Foyer.
Love Laurie’s style and I need a new denim dress like this: Vanity And Me Style.
How tasty does this Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole look!?
Love these Diy Mason Jar Succulent from Lolly Jane.
Welcome to this week’s Chocolate Chip Day Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Do you want to join us this week for some fun blog hopping?
I really hope so!!
Chocolate Chip Creative Mondays linky party requests:
- Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Upcycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
- It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
- Have fun blog hopping around.