Slushie drinks are not just for the children, are they!? No…
Fancy making an adult Summer pudding prosecco slush drink?
Full of Summer fruit, crushed ice, a bottle of prosecco and a few tbsp’s of caster sugar. How yummy!?
This slush would be perfect severed up at any Summer party or BBQ you may be hosting.
We love slush drinks here. You can make them up for all the family. Simple make some non alcoholic ones up for the children and alcoholic ones up for the grown ups. You can also swap a few of the frozen berries around in this recipe for ones you already have in the freezer.
Enjoy the fruit-burst flavour of this fun cocktail – it’s a slushie for adults only!
Preparation : 5 minutes
- 400g mixed fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 3 tbsp Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar
- 4 generous handfuls ice cubes
- 375ml bottle chilled Prosecco
How To Make A Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush:
1. Put the berries into a blender with the Tate & Lyle Golden Caster sugar and the ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
2. Share the mixture between 4 tumbler-style glasses and top up with chilled Prosecco. Serve immediately.
Cook’s tip: This is a great recipe to make when Summer berries are at their best. Vary the ingredients with fresh redcurrants and blackberries when they are available.
Recipe and image credits c/o: This recipe is made using Tate & Lyle Sugars, for more delicious recipes visit Taste And Smile.
Fancy making a Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush?
Let me know how your thoughts if you get to make this recipe.
How To Make A Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush, why not pin for later?
Perfect for any hot Summers afternoon or evening in the garden.
Do you like to make slush drinks or cocktails?
What is your favourite ingredients?