Hope you are enjoying the warm weather? It has been beautiful here over the last few days. Almost too warm to walk out in it though, I can feel myself burning.
With the hot weather to supposedly being carried on until next week when the children break up for half term, (fingers crossed) I thought I would share an ice lolly recipe with you today.
How about making some of these refreshing Kiwi Strawberry ice lollies?
Bursting with fruity flavour and set to cool you down while you bask in the sizzling heat.
Serves: 6-8 ice lollies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 6 hours
- 3 Kiwi fruits, peeled
- 100ml Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry flavoured water
- 200g strawberries
1. Roughly chop the kiwi fruit and add to a blender with 100ml Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry flavoured water.
2. Blend well and then pour into the bottom of your ice lolly moulds so that each mould is half full.
3. Place in the freezer for three hours until set.
4. Roughly chop the strawberries and then blend until smooth. Pour this mixture on top of the frozen kiwi mixture and then add your lolly sticks.
5. Freeze for a further three hours until completely frozen.
Fancy trying some of these Kiwi Strawberry ice lollies?
Maybe make some next week when the children are off school?
Do you have any fun plans for next week half term holidays?
Nothing much planned here.
My husband has a few days holidays booked so we will be going out and maybe even a fun trip to London next week is already planned.
More on that next week though 🙂
Recipe and images courtesy of Sparkling Ice. Sparkling Ice is available across a range of major supermarkets, high street retailers and independents.
Fancy trying this Kiwi, Strawberry Ice Lollies recipe out?