Happy Sunday. Today I am sharing a recipe treat that you can plan to make up each evening for breakfast the next morning.
Do you like to soak you oats or muesli overnight for your breakfast the next morning?
This is a great recipe to make ahead if you like to plan your healthy breakfast.
If so I have a tasty recipe to share with you to try out.
This breakfast is full of muesli, pineapple chunks with a sprinkle of chia seeds and topped with Greek yogurt.
Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli. Topped with sweet and juicy Tropical Gold® pineapple chunks, you won’t be able to wait until morning to tuck into this delicious and portable overnight muesli.
If you follow a lactose-free diet you can replace the Greek yogurt with a coconut milk yogurt instead.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: none
How To Make Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli:
You Will Need:
- 150g Dole® Tropical Gold® pineapple chunks (in resealable fridge packs)
- 110g no added sugar fruit and nut muesli
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
How To Make:
- Drain the pineapple juice into a medium bowl, then roughly chop the pineapple chunks.
- Reserve a quarter of the pineapple for topping, add the remainder to the bowl.
- Add the muesli, chia seeds and yogurt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between jars for breakfast on the go or leave in the bowl, covered.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with the reserved pineapple.
Dole Tropical Gold pineapple (in a resealable fridge pack) is simply delicious, high-quality ripe fruit in fruit juice.
The convenient resealable packs can be stored upright in the fridge or in the cupboard, always ready to use.
No mess, no chopping, no washing allows you to enjoy more fruit and get one of your “5 a day”, every day, with no fuss.
Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli. Recipe and image courtesy of Dole®
What do you think of this recipe?
Fancy making some overnight muesli?