Are you looking for some cocktail recipes to try out?
Fancy trying out this pineapple and demerara frozen Margarita recipe out?
Stay chilled with this refreshing fruity cocktail – perfect for a sunny day.
A tasty cocktail made up with fresh pineapple, cut into chunks, lime, tequila, triple sec, Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar and ice cubes.It only takes 10 minutes to prepare too.
Perfect for all your Summer parties or any seasonal get together with friends. Don’t you think?
How To Make A Pineapple And Demerara Frozen Margarita:
Preparation: 10 minutes
- 100g fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 lime
- 100ml tequila
- 50ml triple sec
- 3 tbsp Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar
- About 12 ice cubes
- Pineapple slices, to garnish
How to make this recipe:
1. Put the pineapple chunks into a blender. Cut 2 slices from the lime for decoration, then squeeze the juice from the remainder and add this to the blender with the tequila, triple sec and 4 tsp of the Tate & Lyle Demerara sugar.
2. Tip half the ice cubes into the blender and blend for a few seconds. Add the rest of the ice cubes and blend again to give a thick, slushy consistency.
.3 Sprinkle the rest of the Demerara sugar onto a plate. Dip the rims of 2 Margarita glasses into water, then dip into the sugar, so that the rims are coated. Pour in the frozen mixture, then serve, decorated with lime and pineapple slices.
Cook’s tip: You could use Cointreau instead of triple sec if you already have some in your drinks cabinet.
Recipe and image credits c/o: This recipe is made using Tate & Lyle Sugars, for more delicious recipes visit Taste And Smile.
Fancy trying out this Pineapple And Demerara Frozen Margarita?
As always, leave your thoughts in the comment box below.
Try now or Pin for Summer or any season party you may be planning.